Our Specialty Services
- Residential and commercial
- General plumbing repair and maintenance
- Plumbing renovation
- Sump pump installation, repair and service
- Drain cleaning
- Gas line hook-up
- Gas fitting installation and alteration
- Same day Gas hot water tank installation and service
- Instant Gas tankless water heater installation and service
- Boiler installation, repair and service
- Furnace installation, repair and service
- Fireplace installation, repair and service
- Hydronic heating system installation and service
- BBQ box installation
- Sheet metal duct work
Class A Gas Contractor
Licensed-Insured-Bonded - WCB
BC Safety Authority
Gas Contractor Registered
Our Service Areas
- Port Coquitlam Plumbing Company
- Port Coquitlam Emergency Plumbing Service
- Port Coquitlam Gas Fitter
- Port Coquitlam HVAC Contractor
- Port Coquitlam Heating Contractor
- Vancouver Plumbing Company
- Vancouver Heating Company
- Port Moody Plumbing Company
- Port Moody Emergency Plumbing Service
- Plus the entire Lower Mainland!
Vancouver Plumbing Company
Have a Leaky Plumbing System in Vancouver? Don't Go the DIY Route
At the first signs of a plumbing system failure, either we ignore them or try to fix the problem ourselves. Here's why it's a bad idea to do either of these.
First, there are many unseen problems that will surely cause major damage. If you don't know how to properly spot these warning signs, you'll end up spending more money than expected. Second, some leaks (and other signs) may sound minor, but it's only a matter of time before they wreak havoc to your kitchen, bathroom, or the whole house/commercial building.
That said, it's always wise to entrust the job to the professionals working in Vancouver. Licensed plumbers have the knowledge, equipment, and experience in handling all types of plumbing-related issues.Here are other often-unheard-of services offered by plumbers
- gas plumbing
- gas appliance repair
- drain construction, maintenance, or repair
- septic tank installation
- sheet metal contracting
- sprinkler system construction
- hot water system installation
Why choose a top Vancouver plumbing company like Burke Mountain Plumbing and Heating?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics' (BLS) Occupational Outlook data, the plumbing profession is projected to increase by 26% in the next decade. This is the result of a pent-up and growing demand after the housing market crash in 2008.
It's therefore expected that many individuals would want to build their career as plumbers or to profit from the industry as service providers. That said, selecting a top-notch plumber may pose some difficulty. Nevertheless, here is a guideline that ensures you pick the right professional for your home.Check a Company's License
A license is required for all plumbers, sub-contractors, and journeymen before they can advertise their services in Vancouver. Responsible plumbers will show their license even before you ask them, but if you want to verify, perform a Plumber License Search online.
A license definitely creates a positive image for the company, but that's just one part of the process. A plumber can easily be sent for training, but the acquired training may not be sufficient.
So aside from the license, make sure that the service provider has insurance coverages. Carefully go over the policy, and ask questions related to the following: the company's guarantee, and the company's scope of liability.Ask the right questions
Many people end up receiving substandard services because they don't know the right questions to ask. To prevent doing the same mistake, ask the following questions.
- How long will the installation or repair take?
- Who are your past clients?
- Are you associated with a plumbing supply store?
- Can I purchase the needed products myself?
- How long is the warranty offered?
Take time to evaluate quotes for your specific plumbing needs
We're often told to read the fine prints before signing any kind of deal. This is also true in the plumbing business. Just because a provider offers the lowest rates doesn't mean it's the one for you.
Remember, a plumber can offer a low hourly rate but charges additional fees for equipment or trip costs. Also, ask whether the plumber of your choice charges differently during the weekend or holidays.
Are you having heating issues with your house? We are also a Vancouver Heating Company.