Our Specialty Services
- Residential and commercial
- General plumbing repair and maintenance
- Plumbing renovation
- Sump pump installation, repair and service
- Drain cleaning
- Gas line hook-up
- Gas fitting installation and alteration
- Same day Gas hot water tank installation and service
- Instant Gas tankless water heater installation and service
- Boiler installation, repair and service
- Furnace installation, repair and service
- Fireplace installation, repair and service
- Hydronic heating system installation and service
- BBQ box installation
- Sheet metal duct work
Class A Gas Contractor
Licensed-Insured-Bonded - WCB
BC Safety Authority
Gas Contractor Registered
Our Service Areas
- Port Coquitlam Plumbing Company
- Port Coquitlam Emergency Plumbing Service
- Port Coquitlam Gas Fitter
- Port Coquitlam HVAC Contractor
- Port Coquitlam Heating Contractor
- Vancouver Plumbing Company
- Vancouver Heating Company
- Port Moody Plumbing Company
- Port Moody Emergency Plumbing Service
- Plus the entire Lower Mainland!
Coquitlam Gas Fitter
What is a Gas Fitter?
A gas fitter is a person who can install and repair all sorts of connections to your residential or commercial gas system. A fitter can work with your pipes, fixtures and any kind of appliance that links up to it. You'll get all the thing you need for your gas connections set up right when you hire someone like this for your help.
You'll need to hire a gas fitter for many reasons to keep your gas systems in check. A gas fitter will help you out with installing pipes and testing individual pipes. This includes checking to figure out which pipes are right for your connection while also figuring out where your gas systems should go. New fixtures and other items may also be added into your set to complete the system as necessary.
Your fitter can also help you to test your system as needed. This includes checking to see if it is efficient enough with regards to creating enough heat in all spaces in your home.
Why Do I Need a Coquitlam Gas Fitter?
The problems that you might run into when you try to work on your gas connections on your own might prove to be a huge burden to you. If you do not use a gas fitter then you will have to struggle with trying to test the gas pipes on your own while potentially struggling with leaks in your system if you can't do things right. You may also be at risk of injury as you might be exposed to heat from hot water or natural gas flames while in the process of fixing something.
You may also be at risk of setting up your systems incorrectly if you try to fit your gas connections on your own. A professional will help you to correct these connections and give yourself the best possible link to a sturdy system.
The worst part of not hiring a Coquitlam gas fitter is that if you don't hire someone for the right job, you might be at risk of suffering from power loss or heat loss in your entire home. Sometimes a gas connection can more energy to all spaces in the home and might be a real threat to anything you have.
You must make sure a gas fitter is hired to take care of your gas maintenance needs if you're going to keep your system up and running. You may have a better chance with keeping your system in check if a professional can work for you.
Burke Mountain - Your Professional Coquitlam Gas FitterCall us today for all your residential and commercial gas fitting needs - 778-848-1456!
Burke Mountain Plumbing and Heating, your professional Coquitlam plumbing company!